More feudal warlords have joined the pack, because new cast members have been announced for Oda Shinamon Nobunaga, an upcoming TV anime based on the comedy manga by Una Megurogawa about famous figures from the Warring States period being reincarnated in modern Japan as adorable dogs. The new cast members include:
- Takahiro Sakurainu (Takahiro Sakurai) as Imagawa Gilbert Yoshimoto.
- Kazuhiko Inuue (Kazuhiko Inoue) as Kuroda Charlie Yoshitaka.
- Kenichi Suzumura as Sanada Marutarou Yukimura.
- Akane Kumada as Ichiko Oda.
- And Hiroki Nanami as Hideto Mitsu.
Additionally, the opening theme for Oda Shinamon Nobunaga is performed by Akane Kumada.
The original Oda Shinamon Nobunaga manga is serialized in Tokuma Shoten’s Monthly Comic Zenon seinen manga magazine. The Oda Shinamon Nobunaga TV anime is directed by Hidetoshi Takahashi and features animation production by Pierrot’s Studio Signpost. The series will broadcast in Japan beginning in January of 2020.
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.